
Looking for an easy cleaning solution which is good for your home and well as the world around us, all the while doing a great job of tackling the hard dirt and grime of a family?
Simple Green has been around for many years, my husband can remember his mother using it around their home when he was a child, so you know it is a tried and true product. Simple Green began long before going green was the trend that it is today. Perfection came with a biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-abrasive formula!
Arriving just as I was starting to think about doing a little spring cleaning, was the Original Simple Green Concentrated All-Purpose Cleaner.
Simple Green has a large line of products. Other products which interest me are pet odour/stain remover, and house and siding cleaner. I enjoyed using and mixing the concentrate, but, there are plenty of ready to use products from Simple Green. I am very impressed with the prices of Simple Green products, these are definitely products which offer a fantastic value.
Purchase online, or find a retailer near you. I looked to see where I can buy locally in Ontario, Canada and I see that Home Hardware is listed, I have one close by so I will have to check it out!
Simple Green has changed the way I look at cleaners and cleaning!
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample for my review. Opinions expressed are mine, yours may differ.
No comments:
Post a Comment