TrafficRevenue

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Great Find at Wal Mart - Hard Candy

I must admit, I don't get to Wal Mart too often, not that I think I am above shopping at Wal Mart, I just don't have the opportunity to get there. But, when I do get there again I am making a bee line to the cosmetics department to see if my local Wal Mart is carrying Hard Candy line of cosmetics.



Hard Candy is a hip and affordable line of cosmetics packaged oh so cute!



To check out and put to the test in my life I received three products from Hard Candy.

Mouthing Off - sheer lip shine

Love Dove is a pretty pale pink, that I think perfectly gives your lips a nice sheen, with a little sparkle. It is not sticky and goes on smooth. It gives moisture to your lips and it lasts too. I usually wear a little darker shade on my lips, so this was a bit different for me. But, I liked it! I especially think it is a great summer-time shade.


Take Me Out Liner - glitter eyeliner pencil

Abyss is a black eyeliner which packs a punch of glitter. My daughter loves this eyeliner. I am not big on black, but I do like the eyeliner. It goes on smooth and the pencil itself is so soft. I hate when an eyeliner pulls your eyelid, this one is very easy to apply. The glitter adds a little fun to the whole experience.


Moon Glow - luminizing powder

A generously sized facial powder compact that is great for travel, as well as a staple in your cosmetic bag. It contains a heart shaped sponge for application and there is even a mirror on the underside of the powder. A mirror that you can actually use, not one of those fun-house types.


My take on Hard Candy is it is an affordable and accessible make-up line. It may be geared to a younger crowd than I. My tween daughter thought it was great and with nothing priced over $6.00, it is a fun and easy way for her to mix and match and find some really great make-up.

For me...I liked it. I am all about affordability these days, the days of department store make-up counters are long behind me. Especially, when you can't tell the difference between Hard Candy and more expensive makeup. The quality of Hard Candy is excellent. I would definitely look for eye liners and lip shines in other colours. As well, I am very intrigued by Hard Candy nail polish line.

Bottom line...a fabulous find at Wal Mart! Look for Hard Candy next time you are in a Wal Mart store (or on Wal Mart.com), there are products for lips, face, nails, eyes and body.


Connect with Hard Candy:

Facebook

Twitter








Disclaimer: I was sent products for my review. The opinions expressed are mine, yours may differ. Use your judgment when making a purchase. Thank you Hard Candy for this review opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment