TrafficRevenue
Showing posts with label celeberity news. Show all posts
Showing posts with label celeberity news. Show all posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jennifer Hudson cast in 'Stooges' film

Jennifer Hudson Joins Cast Of “The Three Stooges” Movie

I knew a film based on the lives of The Three Stooges was in the works, but, frankly, I haven’t been paying any attention at all to any of the project’s developments. No interest really.

Even the addition of Jennifer Hudson to the cast (announced this afternoon), playing one of the 3 nuns in the movie - Sister Rosemary (the other 2 will be played by Jane Lynch, and Larry David(!?!) - doesn’t excite me.

The film, a Farrelly Brothers work, which has been in development hell for years, has already begun production, with Chris Diamantopoulos (Moe), Sean Hayes (Larry), and Will Sasso (Curly) starring.

This will be J-Hud’s first film role since The Secret Life Of Bees in 2008; although she does have that Winnie Mandela biopic coming up. When? *shrug*

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

kardashian katy perry

Kardashian's Katy Perry Video Hits The Web

Kim Kardashian, sister Khloe and mother Kris are among the Kardashian family members who appear in a cover music video to Katy Perry's 'Et'. Sisters Kylie and Kendall spearheaded the lip-synched project, which was shot during a recent family vacation, reports OK Magazine.


Khloe Kardashian was first to post the video on her personal blog yesterday (31st May 2011), telling fans, "Hi dolls! Happy Tuesday!!!!! I hope you all had a fab Memorial Day weekend. I'm so excited to finally present you to Kardashian/Jenner/Odom/Disick Humphries family music video" Khloe described sisters Kendall and Kyle as being "so creative", revealing that the entire family were forced to learn the words to Katy Perry's hit song. 30-year-old Kim also took to her blog to discuss the project, saying, "The whole family went on vacation recently and Kendall and Kylie thought it would be fun to make a family music video to Katy Perry's 'Et.' Even Mason took part, LOL. I loveeee this video!! Kendall and Kylie both directed and edited it! I can't believe how great it turned out. They truly are geniuses!" The video features Kim's future husband Kris Humphries, who reportedly popped the question to the reality star last week.


The new series of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' is set to premiere on 12th June 2011. Season five of the show finished with Khloe celebrating her birthday in New York City with family and friends while Kim was spotted partying with the football player MILES AUSTIN, causing her ex Reggie Bush to become jealous.

Source

Saturday, May 28, 2011

kendall jenner birth control

Why Is Kendall Jenner on Birth Control?

The Kardash-ling. Craig Barritt/WireImage Sound the alarms, 15-year-old Kendall Jenner is on birth control! That's a dramatic plot twist from the upcoming season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," wherein Bruce Jenner freaks out when he discovers his daughter's pills.
"No comment, no comment," Kris Jenner teases to E! News about the situation, keeping fans in suspense (as a true reality-show mom would). "You'll have to wait and see."

To this, Khloe Kardashian -- this family loves to get interviewed, especially together -- weighs in to set the record straight (and keep her little sister's reputation intact). "But I don't want it to be bad," she says. "Because it's not that reason why she's on birth control."
Perhaps, as E! suggests, the teen model is taking the pills for acne or menstrual cramps. Either way, kids grow up -- and fast, in Hollywood.
Source:omg.yahoo.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gigi Goyette claims affair with Schwarzenegger

Gigi Goyette claims affair with Schwarzenegger


Gigi Goyette, who says she first had a fling with Arnold Schwarzenegger during the 1970s, claims the two had an affair while he was married to Maria Shriver. The news comes a week after the former California governor confirmed he had fathered a love child during his marriage.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Jane seymour schwarzeneggerjane seymour schwarzenegger

Actress Jane Seymour Claims Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Two Other Love Children

Actress Jane Seymour said she was not at all surprised when news of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child became public and went on to say that she was aware of more children that the former California governor had outside of his 25 year marriage.

Seymour told CNN that she wasn't even surprised when she heard the news of Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's separation. "I was not even remotely surprised. The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation -- he was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news."

The former 'Bond' girl also went on say, "From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people's way."

And then Seymour dropped the bombshell. "I heard about two more [out of wedlock kids] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."

The 'Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman' actress does reveal who she feels for the most during this time of crisis for the Schwarzenegger and Shriver. "I feel sorry for the kids."

Seymour is not the only one who has an opinion of Schwarzenegger's affair and love child; former governor of Alaska Sarah Palin also spoke on the affair.

"I feel so bad for his children," she said. "It must be quite embarrassing for them....You know, it's an irresponsible and, really, a pretty disgusting thing that he did, pretty much denying that he had a child for ten years."
Source:msn.com

Trawick leaving britney spears

Trawick leaving britney spears
Trawick leaving britney spears. Hold on. No need to hide the electric razors just yet. This is just a professional decision, not a personal one.

Jason Trawick has left his position at William Morris Endeavor, meaning he no longer will be Britney Spears' agent. Jason's leaving the company to "create an arts and entertainment division" for a company called Famos LLC. Famos is already famous, repping clients like Mick Jagger, and specializes in promoting artists who have a "digital reach."

Change can be a good thing and maybe you guys will have a stronger relationship now that it won't be mixing business with pleasure!

Good luck with your new job, Jason!

Source: perezhilton

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rachel mcadams michael sheen

 Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen

Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen met on the set of Woody Allen’s newest film, Midnight in Paris, and the cast hit it off: “When you work on a Woody Allen film, it creates a real company atmosphere,” Sheen explains. “Owen [Wilson] and myself and Rachel and Nina [Arianda]–we had a fantastic time.” Fantastic time at that: McAdams and Sheen went public with their relationship just two days ago.

As the new couple made the red carpet rounds, Sheen awed at McAdams’ style. “She knows what she’s doing,” he told InStyle. “She has phenomenal taste. Hopefully some of that will rub off on me.”
Source:news.instyle.com

Bill hunter dies

Aussie film star Bill Hunter dies of cancer at 71


Bill Hunter, the archetypal working class Australian of a multitude of movies including the quirky trio "Muriel's Wedding," "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" and "Strictly Ballroom" has died of cancer, his manager said Sunday. He was aged 71.

The prolific star of Australian movie and television screens with a distinctively broad and gravelly accent and an authoritative no-nonsense style remained an actor in demand until the end. He recently narrated a two-part television documentary about the floods and cyclone that became Australia's most expensive natural disasters early this year. He plays the legendary Australian racehorse trainer Bart Cummings and a cameo role in two Australian movies to be screened later this year.

He died late Saturday surrounded by family and friends in a Melbourne hospice where he was admitted on Monday, manager Mark Morrissey said. Colleagues who had recently worked with him were surprised he had been sick.

"Bill was much-loved, a gentleman, an inspiration to fellow actors, a journeyman and a rogue," Morrissey said.

Director Baz Luhrmann described Hunter in a statement last week as "the go-to iconic actor to synthesize quintessential Australian-ness."

The BBC's Sydney correspondent Nick Bryan wrote in 2008 that "Hunter is to Australian films what ravens are to the Tower of London. Without his portly presence, such films would be doomed to fall."

Hunter's weather-worn face has become almost omnipresent on Australian screens since he first appeared as an extra in 1957 in "The Shiralee," British-made movie set in Australia.

His real break into the industry came as a stunt man when Hollywood made "On the Beach" in his hometown of Melbourne in 1959 — a movie about survivors of a nuclear war that starred Gregory Peck, Ava Gardner and Fred Astaire.

"He watched Gregory Peck do 27 takes and thought: 'A mug could do that,'" Hunter's former wife Rhoda Roberts told Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper last week.

Hunter summed up his own approach to acting during a recent interview to promote his upcoming movie, "The Cup."

"As long as the director told me where to stand and what to say, I was happy. Anyone who says there is any more to it than that is full of (expletive)," Hunter said in a quote released Sunday by his manager.

Australia's National Film and Sound Archive head of film programming Quentin Turnour said Hunter followed in the lineage of unpolished Australian actors Chips Rafferty, who died in 1971, and John Meillon, who died in 1989. Australian audiences loved to see themselves in the laconic and gruff characters with soft hearts that they played, Turnour said.

"He's so iconically Australian. He turns typical, minimalist Australian gestures into a lot of emotional expression," Turnour said.

Hunter was born in Melbourne on Feb. 27, 1940, and raised in rural Victoria state in Australia's southeast. He was the son of a struggling country pub owner who eventually went broke. Hunter told Melbourne's The Sunday Age newspaper in 1994 that he left school at the age of 13 to become a cowboy, known in Australia as a drover, guiding cattle herds across Victoria.

He began building his career in the 1960s in Australian television crime dramas in which he specialized as hard characters who were usually policemen or criminals.

A gregarious hard drinker with an endearing knack of recalling names of people who had expected to be forgotten, Hunter was universally popular in the movie industry in which he became a stalwart with few peers.

An early career highlight came when he played a news reel camera man in the Phillip Noyce-directed movie about the media and politics in Australia in the 1950s, "Newsfront." Hunter won the Australian Film Industry's best actor award for 1978 for the role, the first of three such Australian equivalence of an Oscar that he won.

He also won acclaim for his roles as a doomed army major in Peter Weir's 1981 World War I drama "Gallipoli," a meddling dance judge in Luhrmann's 1992 romantic comedy "Strictly Ballroom," father of the bride in P.J. Hogan's "Muriel's Wedding" and an open-minded mechanic in the company of drag queens in Stephan Elliott's "Priscilla."

The two comedies "Muriel's Wedding" and "Priscilla" were made at the same time in 1994 in different parts of Australia and required Hunter to have different length hair, a beard in one and to be clean shaven in the other, the IMDb Internet Movie Database says.

Hunter also had minor roles in Luhrmann's 2008 epic "Australia" and in the U.S.-Australian television miniseries co-production "The Pacific" released last year.

He found his most youthful audience as the voice of the dentist who captured the clown fish star of the hit 2003 animated feature "Finding Nemo."
Source:yahoo.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Princess Beatrice to auction off royal wedding fascinator

Princess Beatrice to auction off royal wedding fascinator


Wish you could own only the most ridiculous fashion item of the year?

That’s right, Princess Beatrice is auctioning off her gravity-defying Philip Treacy fascinator – an accessory so ridiculed that it boasts numerous Facebook pages, including such fan favorites as “Beatrice's Hat: What is it and what can it be used for?” and “The reindeer at Will & Kate's wedding - LOL JK, it was just Beatrice's hat.”

The exciting announcement was made by Beatrice's mother, Duchess Sarah Ferguson – who was not invited to the royal wedding – during a Wednesday appearance on “Oprah,” according to People magazine. "She's putting it up on eBay to auction it for UNICEF and for children in crisis," Fergie said.

While sporting the shocking chapeau may not have been the wisest maneuver (and let’s not even get into the raccoon-esque eye makeup), no one can argue with this move by risk-taking princess: charity.

Fergie says royal wedding snub was 'difficult'


The hat that made such a splash at the royal wedding, Princess Beatrice's fascinator, is now up for auction. NBC's Michelle Kosinski reports.
Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, speaks out about not being invited to the wedding of her nephew, Prince William, saying "it was so hard, because the last bride up that aisle was me."

It was "difficult" not to be invited to last month's royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, Sarah Ferguson told Oprah Winfrey.

In an interview scheduled to air Wednesday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," the Duchess of York says she instead went to Thailand. Ferguson says she wanted to be with her daughters, who attended the wedding with their father and Ferguson's former husband, Prince Andrew.

Ferguson also told Winfrey she believes Prince William's mother, the late Princess Diana, "would be so proud of her son."

Ferguson is to have a show on Winfrey's new cable station, OWN. Winfrey is ending her talk show this month after 25 years.

Last May, Ferguson talked to Winfrey about being caught on video offering access to Prince Andrew for $724,000.

Source:msn.com

Duchess Kate's dress leads to site crash

Reiss website crashes as shoppers rush to buy Kate's dress


But unlike her wedding day, which saw designers scrabbling to replicate her gown, this time her appearance in a Reiss dress saw the retailer's website crash as demand for the item soared.


Kate, pictured looking elegant, slim and tanned as she met the Obamas this afternoon, gave the label such a boost that it was unable to cope with the shopping surge and it was two-and-a-half hours before the site was back up and running.


A spokesman for the brand said ''unprecedented traffic'' had caused the technical glitch.


Kate, 29, has been photographed wearing Reiss on a number of occasions and has become something of an ambassador for the high street label.


For her first official royal engagement as a newlywed, she donned a sophisticated knee-length camel-coloured shift dress which she teamed with an Anya Hindmarch clutch.
But it was the £175 'Shola bandage' dress which sparked an online shopping melt-down.


Later a post appeared on Twitter reading: ''Due to unprecedented demand, Shola mania has crashed our website! We are endeavouring to bring the Reiss brand back to you ASAP!''

The Duchess wore the brand in her official engagement portrait by Mario Testino. She has also been photographed wearing a Reiss coat while out with William.


On the first day of the Obamas' state visit to the UK, the First Lady has so far made two outfit changes.


This morning at Buckingham Palace, Michelle Obama donned a knee length turquoise dress with embroidered flowers accompanied by a pink bolero.


The Queen picked a dress and coat ensemble Peter Enrione.


When Mrs Obama left the palace to visit Westminster Abbey she wore a fuchsia 1950s-inspired dress with a blue overcoat and matching kitten heels.

She was wearing the outfit when she and her husband made a courtesy call to the Prime Minister and his wife Samantha at Number 10.

Mrs Cameron, who has been heralded as a fashion icon in the past, was wearing a Peter Pilotto embroidered floral silk dress with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.
Source

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pink vs. Selena - Katy vs. Carnations

Pink vs. Selena - Katy vs. Carnations

Some women prepare for the stork by nesting. Not Pink. She's spending her remaining days of bun-baking protesting her trademark hue. Specifically, the animal-boosting popster is peeved at Selena Gomez for using pink-colored horses during a video shoot this week. "If there are any animal activists around Malibu at Leo

Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video," Pink tweeted on Thursday. "Shame … Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions." But Selena and the producers apparently took pains to ensure the animals weren't harmed. "A non-toxic, vegetable-based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water," her rep explains to People, adding, "An official from the Humane Society was on-set supervising."


Backstage requirements have changed a lot since the days when Van Halen demanded the removal of all brown M&Ms. Mariah Carey has been known to ask for kittens. Madonna apparently likes brand new toilet seats. And Katy Perry? The Smoking Gun got hold of the 45-page concert rider for her tour, and it includes such provisions as a dressing room swathed in creamy or soft pink fabric

and decorated with two cream-colored egg chairs and a footstool. Mrs. Russell Brand also has very particular taste in flowers, asking for arrangements with "white and purple hydrangeas, pink [and] white roses and peonies," or, barring that, "a selection of seasonal white flowers to include white orchids." Just don't try to slip any cheap blossoms her way. The rider stipulates "ABSOLUTELY NO CARNATIONS."
Jessica Simpson stepped out in New York on Thursday night (left) with fiancé Eric Johnson amid chatter that she's set a wedding date for aisle-walk No. 2. In Touch claims that the starlet, 30, is set to pony up more than a million bucks to tie the knot in a Hawaii-set ceremony at 11:11 a.m. on Nov. 11, 2011, a year to the day they got engaged. "She's flying more than 50 family members and

friends to spend a week partying with her and Eric in Hawaii," says a source. "She’s picking up the tab for everything." Oh, and the mag declares that Jessica's nuptials could "blow the British royal wedding out of the water!" The words you're grasping for here: Uh-huh.
Joe Jonas appears to be aiming high in the wake of his March breakup from Ashley Greene. A source tells Us Weekly that he "made a beeline" for Olivia Munn when he arrived at Maxim's Hot 100 bash on May 11 and "definitely flirted with her." The middle Jonas Brother, 21, also made use of his now-legal status and sent a bottle of champagne to her table. Munn, for her part, tells the

mag she's "unfortunately" flying solo these days: "I sleep with my scripts. They keep me warm."



Source:msn .com