EssentialParado
Jan 9, 04:57 PM
Thanks for posting the link guys. Can't believe it isn't posted on the main macrumor page yet. But what I CANNOT believe is that Apple spoiled it themselves!! AR%GH.
Please, whoever adds the link to the event, DIRECT link to the event page, DO NOT go to /appleevents/
Please, whoever adds the link to the event, DIRECT link to the event page, DO NOT go to /appleevents/
Mord
Apr 26, 10:38 AM
Thanks, I honestly did not know the answer to that question, and I would guess that others did not know as well. I hope my asking did not offend you.
No problem, you seem well meaning and that's all that matters :)
He is a male, just like me, I can't believe you don't understand that...
He thinks he is female which is a whole other thing
I can't believe you don't understand that she's not. Do you know this girl personally? If not then you don't know a damn thing about her, other than what you've been fed by the media.
No problem, you seem well meaning and that's all that matters :)
He is a male, just like me, I can't believe you don't understand that...
He thinks he is female which is a whole other thing
I can't believe you don't understand that she's not. Do you know this girl personally? If not then you don't know a damn thing about her, other than what you've been fed by the media.
nomik2
Mar 17, 09:46 AM
As for the Karma, I found a iPhone 4 at Macy's 2-days before shopping with my girlfriend, and I didn't think twice about not turning it in. I made this woman's day when she got it back. So I figured hey, maybe that was a little something I got for doing something honest a few days before
So I killed someone last week, but its ok cuz I helped an old lady cross the street last year.
So I killed someone last week, but its ok cuz I helped an old lady cross the street last year.
LightSpeed1
Apr 6, 12:43 PM
Grill Top Smoker from William Sonoma:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/rk/images/dp/wcm/201105/0014/img3m.jpg
I've been wanting to get a smoker but just cannot justify the cost and time needed to make it happen. I'm hoping this gets me the fix I need.
That makes me hungry.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/rk/images/dp/wcm/201105/0014/img3m.jpg
I've been wanting to get a smoker but just cannot justify the cost and time needed to make it happen. I'm hoping this gets me the fix I need.
That makes me hungry.
more...
scott523
Nov 24, 12:04 AM
Apple Canada online store is down for updates now...
edit: Scott beat me to it.Indeed, some even tried creating new unless threads. :rolleyes:
edit: Scott beat me to it.Indeed, some even tried creating new unless threads. :rolleyes:
snebes
Apr 8, 04:56 PM
This would be especially true if person claiming to be a current or former employee knows the term BBY at all. Hell, I'd believe them for my own sake, as I don't want to believe in a world where anyone outside of the Best Buy "family" would ever be concerned with such trivial things.
You do know that BBY is their ticker symbol, right? Same reason the "stock holders" here say AAPL instead of Apple. Its not exactly top secret info.
You do know that BBY is their ticker symbol, right? Same reason the "stock holders" here say AAPL instead of Apple. Its not exactly top secret info.
more...
mrsir2009
Mar 6, 11:51 AM
Interesting points here...
Apple also purposely leaves out things in their devices (iPad, iPhone) so that they can make tons of money off it, release a new device with all the features they left out and make a ton of money off that too...
Apple also purposely leaves out things in their devices (iPad, iPhone) so that they can make tons of money off it, release a new device with all the features they left out and make a ton of money off that too...
Chundles
Sep 12, 04:10 AM
What will it be where you are Chundles? :D
About 2 hours prior to sparrow-fart.
3am... can't wait to spend yet another late night in front of the computer waiting for Apple to release yet another product I can't afford.
About 2 hours prior to sparrow-fart.
3am... can't wait to spend yet another late night in front of the computer waiting for Apple to release yet another product I can't afford.
more...

Lostanddamned
Sep 29, 05:43 AM
I like it, its simple - albiet not that simple, with a lot of good designs.
infidel69
Apr 9, 03:20 PM
Best Buy knows who D:apple:ddy is... They know who's keeping that company afloat and relevant in todays chaotic economy.
They wouldn't do anything to jeopardize a business relationship they NEED.
Again they know who D:apple:ddy is.
Yes because BB would go out of business if they didn't sell Apple products:rolleyes:
Apple may be your daddy but they don't hold the god like status you think they do.
They wouldn't do anything to jeopardize a business relationship they NEED.
Again they know who D:apple:ddy is.
Yes because BB would go out of business if they didn't sell Apple products:rolleyes:
Apple may be your daddy but they don't hold the god like status you think they do.
more...
yellow
Apr 6, 10:39 AM
Sorry folks, unlocked/locked correct threads this time. :D
stoid
Aug 7, 08:21 PM
Apple is usually slow to update things like Education pricing etc.
The Edu price will go down within a few days. :)
The old edu discount on the 20 inch was $699 (yesterday and this morning), so unless Apple drops the price AGAIN.
The price drops for the 20 and 23 inch are as follows
size � old (edu) -> new (edu)
20" � 799 (699) -> 699 (649)
23" � 1299 (1099) -> 999 (899)
I'm not sure on the 30", but I reckon it followed a similar pattern.
The Edu price will go down within a few days. :)
The old edu discount on the 20 inch was $699 (yesterday and this morning), so unless Apple drops the price AGAIN.
The price drops for the 20 and 23 inch are as follows
size � old (edu) -> new (edu)
20" � 799 (699) -> 699 (649)
23" � 1299 (1099) -> 999 (899)
I'm not sure on the 30", but I reckon it followed a similar pattern.
more...
twoodcc
Apr 11, 12:44 AM
I know!! Last year they had the Mac Pro out before the cpu's were even announced by Intel!
yeah i know! i don't know what's going on these days. apple is only concerned with iphone and ipad, but developers gotta have systems to build the apps with!
and not just that, apple has a market for mac pros. but it will only continue to get smaller if they ignore it
yeah i know! i don't know what's going on these days. apple is only concerned with iphone and ipad, but developers gotta have systems to build the apps with!
and not just that, apple has a market for mac pros. but it will only continue to get smaller if they ignore it
Soschil
Jan 16, 05:29 AM
Everyone is harping on the MacBook Air because of it's lack of ports or an optical drive, but at the end of the day people are still going to want to buy it. It's a nice product.
I think its very reasonably priced by the way - compare that to other machines in the class.
Well put. I for one want one in a bad way.
Since watching the keynote yesterday I've been mulling over how I use my iBook, and I don't really need more than a single USB and occasionally the DVI.
It's time for me to get a new laptop, and portability is a primary concern to me along with battery life. However I want a screen that's at least 13". I could carry around an extra lbs or 2, but I prefer not to. The MBA CPU is plenty fast for me and the HDD is big enough. I'll probably get the external superdrive too.
Yes, it is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay. It'll have to wait though - I spent a ton of money traveling last year, so it'll be a while before I have the cash together. Just as well as I'd prefer to get a Rev B. :D
I think its very reasonably priced by the way - compare that to other machines in the class.
Well put. I for one want one in a bad way.
Since watching the keynote yesterday I've been mulling over how I use my iBook, and I don't really need more than a single USB and occasionally the DVI.
It's time for me to get a new laptop, and portability is a primary concern to me along with battery life. However I want a screen that's at least 13". I could carry around an extra lbs or 2, but I prefer not to. The MBA CPU is plenty fast for me and the HDD is big enough. I'll probably get the external superdrive too.
Yes, it is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay. It'll have to wait though - I spent a ton of money traveling last year, so it'll be a while before I have the cash together. Just as well as I'd prefer to get a Rev B. :D
more...
Padraig
Jan 10, 05:41 PM
"In college, I built small TV jammers. I'd go to the one dorm that had a color TV, sit in the back, in the dark, and tune in my jammer. The screen got messed up, not totally but enough to bother everyone. Without any plan, a friend in the front row, who knew what was going on (I hope he did) whacked the TV. I instantly turned the jammer off and the TV worked fine."

Short Hairstyles For Older
840quadra
Oct 10, 09:24 PM
I'm starting to doubt page 1 rumors just as much as I doubt Page 2 rumors. Unless you (MacRumors, not the 'source' website of the rumor,) have credible, reliable, direct sources, it belongs on Page 2. If you don't have direct sources, (as rumors on other websites would be,) it does not belong on page 1. By your own standards.
I'm not sure where you got those criteria... but those aren't the criteria for which story make the first page.
arn
more...

women#39;s hairstyles in the
I'm not sure where you got those criteria... but those aren't the criteria for which story make the first page.
arn
more...
GooMan
Mar 28, 03:22 PM
Welcome to 1984.
Let me preface this by saying my household has alot of Apple products. I'm not an Apple hater.

short hair trendy styles

spikey short hairstyles
Let me preface this by saying my household has alot of Apple products. I'm not an Apple hater.
rdowns
May 6, 09:49 AM
I believe this might LITERALLY be the first time I've ever read something from Lee, been impressed with it's depth, and not been saddened by the complete opacity of his partisan blinders.
Very well said, sir. I agree, 100%
A real piece of work. You have to insult even when you agree with someone. Were it me, I'd seek help.
Very well said, sir. I agree, 100%
A real piece of work. You have to insult even when you agree with someone. Were it me, I'd seek help.
cwd92589
Apr 15, 01:04 PM
FAKE!!!!!
Although would be a cool design!
Although would be a cool design!
hogo
Mar 24, 04:13 PM
so effin cool!
leekohler
Apr 17, 09:24 AM
You completely missed the point. Let me be more specific for comprehension purposes. There is no way to teach the persecution of all peoples throughout the history of our planet with the way the school system is today. So where should the line be drawn? You never answered the question. Do gays deserve more attention than say slavery or the holocaust? It appears to me that you feel that a select few individuals, that may have been gay, deserve more attention than the plight of entire civilizations or race of people?
No one is saying it is, except for you. Nothing is being placed above anything else. There is no order of importance.
And this is not ignorance. Pointing out the sexuality of a person that made a contribution to society is irrelevant. Completely and utterly irrelevant! Do people remember Einstein for being a Jew or as the father of modern physics? You would prefer he was remembered as a Jew first?
I'd prefer he be remembered for both, as they were both part of him. It's important for gay kids, like other kids, to know there are people just like them who have done great things. They're called role models. Why that bothers you is beyond me.
As for me afraid of learning? Don't presume anything about anyone. I can make an educated guess by your spelling and grammar that you have an education. You are intelligent. We simply view this differently.
Yes indeed. But why we differ is puzzling to me.
No one is saying it is, except for you. Nothing is being placed above anything else. There is no order of importance.
And this is not ignorance. Pointing out the sexuality of a person that made a contribution to society is irrelevant. Completely and utterly irrelevant! Do people remember Einstein for being a Jew or as the father of modern physics? You would prefer he was remembered as a Jew first?
I'd prefer he be remembered for both, as they were both part of him. It's important for gay kids, like other kids, to know there are people just like them who have done great things. They're called role models. Why that bothers you is beyond me.
As for me afraid of learning? Don't presume anything about anyone. I can make an educated guess by your spelling and grammar that you have an education. You are intelligent. We simply view this differently.
Yes indeed. But why we differ is puzzling to me.
coder12
Apr 25, 03:11 PM
iPhone nano mock-up?
Image (http://zclee.com/random/iphonenano.jpg)
Nope, that's the new iPod touch ;)
Image (http://zclee.com/random/iphonenano.jpg)
Nope, that's the new iPod touch ;)
twoodcc
Jul 30, 11:54 PM
i know! it cant be that hard to write some support for it can it? just support some of the later ones even.
yeah you would think that. maybe some day
yeah you would think that. maybe some day
bobringer
Apr 5, 03:55 PM
My god, I knew people were self absorbed but not THIS self absorbed.
People, get over yourselves. Just because YOU don't see a need for something doesn't mean that anybody else that uses it is a moron.
What about the people in advertising? Should they be called a moron because they actually want to do research? What about people trying to learn HTML5 and looking for ideas? Are they morons because they are trying to improve their skills? How about the creative 17 year old that wants to win the first interactive Domino's superbowl commercial on an AppleTV in 2016 (using the AppleTV version if iAd's).
Sheesh... the world is going to a hell in a handbasket and each of you thinks you're the ones CARRYING the handbasket. Newsflash... you're not.
People, get over yourselves. Just because YOU don't see a need for something doesn't mean that anybody else that uses it is a moron.
What about the people in advertising? Should they be called a moron because they actually want to do research? What about people trying to learn HTML5 and looking for ideas? Are they morons because they are trying to improve their skills? How about the creative 17 year old that wants to win the first interactive Domino's superbowl commercial on an AppleTV in 2016 (using the AppleTV version if iAd's).
Sheesh... the world is going to a hell in a handbasket and each of you thinks you're the ones CARRYING the handbasket. Newsflash... you're not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment