door4
Sep 12, 08:12 AM
The link from Transporter 2 includes Movies+Trailers in the URL. As does the one below it, the other two include Games+Trailers.
Here's the full link from the Transporter 2 bit.
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/inboundRedirect?omni-ch=Store+Front&omni-pg=Movie+Trailers&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apple.com%2Fmoviesxml%2Fh%2Findex.xml
Clicking that link calls up a whitepage saying Itunes store being updated ( from the US)
Here's the full link from the Transporter 2 bit.
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/inboundRedirect?omni-ch=Store+Front&omni-pg=Movie+Trailers&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apple.com%2Fmoviesxml%2Fh%2Findex.xml
Clicking that link calls up a whitepage saying Itunes store being updated ( from the US)
DoFoT9
Jul 11, 02:39 PM
^^ yeh i agree! would be nice to get a new bunch of people on having a crack.
TheWatchfulOne
Apr 15, 12:40 PM
Is it just me, or is the writing on the 3rd photo a bit skewed, or rotated in an odd way?
You are correct. In fact the text in the 1st image looks a little skewed as well. Most likely these images are fake, however they are pretty close to how I envision the next iPhone to look like.
You are correct. In fact the text in the 1st image looks a little skewed as well. Most likely these images are fake, however they are pretty close to how I envision the next iPhone to look like.
Clive At Five
Oct 19, 01:54 PM
1) MacBook nano: 10.6" widescreen, metallic finish in nano colors, and thinner and more rounded than the current MacBooks (though the slimness will be limited by the optical drive, unless they get rid of an internal optical drive which I don't think Apple will do).
This would be rockin', though who knows whether or not it'll happen.
I think they could ditch the optical drive as long as they shipped with a 2GB (4 or 8 maybe *shrugs*) flash drive (which magnetically attached to the side of the compupter ;) ).
Now THAT would be worth investing in, hehe.
-Clive
P.S. I think "MacBookMini" flows better... but Apple pretty much abandoned the well-flowing names with "MacBookPro" :rolleyes: .
This would be rockin', though who knows whether or not it'll happen.
I think they could ditch the optical drive as long as they shipped with a 2GB (4 or 8 maybe *shrugs*) flash drive (which magnetically attached to the side of the compupter ;) ).
Now THAT would be worth investing in, hehe.
-Clive
P.S. I think "MacBookMini" flows better... but Apple pretty much abandoned the well-flowing names with "MacBookPro" :rolleyes: .
more...

Al Coholic
Mar 28, 02:46 PM
The people have already voted...
It's called the "Top Grossing" category.
It's called the "Top Grossing" category.

wnurse
Aug 10, 05:54 PM
Please tell me where I said that I thought that Apple monitors were better than Dell monitors in anything other than asthetics? I have not made any claim anywhere!
All I said was that tech specs in some places were listed different so something about the panel seems to be different. Yes I bought an Apple monitor, yes I'm an Apple fanboy because I like the look of their electronics, but no I never stated that Apple's monitors were functionally better. On the contrary my statements are to the effect that Dell montiors show functionally better specs, so logically aren't they (not Apple) using the better panel.
Also, what say you to blonde redhead's post about Apple and Dell using different suppliers? Is that correct, or more disinformation.
Get off your soap box, have a cup of tea (or whatever will calm your attitude) and let's have a civil discussion.
Sorry took so late to get back to you..
1. I'm not even sure you were the one that said Dell monitors suck (notice i said "i get annonyed when people.. not I get annonyed when stoid". Anyway, as to different suppliers?.. I was not the one that made that observation/comment. I suppose whoever made that comment can verify for you if that is correct.
All I said was that tech specs in some places were listed different so something about the panel seems to be different. Yes I bought an Apple monitor, yes I'm an Apple fanboy because I like the look of their electronics, but no I never stated that Apple's monitors were functionally better. On the contrary my statements are to the effect that Dell montiors show functionally better specs, so logically aren't they (not Apple) using the better panel.
Also, what say you to blonde redhead's post about Apple and Dell using different suppliers? Is that correct, or more disinformation.
Get off your soap box, have a cup of tea (or whatever will calm your attitude) and let's have a civil discussion.
Sorry took so late to get back to you..
1. I'm not even sure you were the one that said Dell monitors suck (notice i said "i get annonyed when people.. not I get annonyed when stoid". Anyway, as to different suppliers?.. I was not the one that made that observation/comment. I suppose whoever made that comment can verify for you if that is correct.
more...
Counterfit
Jul 29, 04:03 AM
True on the economies of scale bit - although the batteries are always going to be pricey.
I keep hammering the same point here, but the Volt would see a quite significant fuel economy boost by switching to a diesel engine to charge the batteries and run the motors. Sort it out, US car companies...it's not like we don't sell diesel here.
That's the great thing about a platform like the Volt, or anything like it: you can easily change whatever gives the electricity. Gas not working right? The American public finally getting their asses out of their collective heads about diesel? Just get one the right size, and hook it up to the generator. It works for trains. Small fusion reactors finally a possibility? Bingo!
And not without a bit of irony as Rudolf Diesel patented his engine in the U.S. (608,845), and we don't use it - though that's because of the Oil companies, not the car companies.
If GM hadn't ****ed up when they tried bringing diesel cars to the market, it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. We still have some old M-B diesels kicking around, and probably a good bunch of them run on SVO by now.
That would be like Subaru selling FWD cars again...it's not what the brand is about.
Subaru still sells FWD cars, just not in the US or Europe.
I keep hammering the same point here, but the Volt would see a quite significant fuel economy boost by switching to a diesel engine to charge the batteries and run the motors. Sort it out, US car companies...it's not like we don't sell diesel here.
That's the great thing about a platform like the Volt, or anything like it: you can easily change whatever gives the electricity. Gas not working right? The American public finally getting their asses out of their collective heads about diesel? Just get one the right size, and hook it up to the generator. It works for trains. Small fusion reactors finally a possibility? Bingo!
And not without a bit of irony as Rudolf Diesel patented his engine in the U.S. (608,845), and we don't use it - though that's because of the Oil companies, not the car companies.
If GM hadn't ****ed up when they tried bringing diesel cars to the market, it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad. We still have some old M-B diesels kicking around, and probably a good bunch of them run on SVO by now.
That would be like Subaru selling FWD cars again...it's not what the brand is about.
Subaru still sells FWD cars, just not in the US or Europe.
Glideslope
Apr 25, 01:12 PM
For the win...
ok, thought it was
more...

emo hair color pictures.

emo hair colour ideas
more...

of theemo hair color ideas

Hair Color Ideas
more...

Black Emo Hair

Full Color Short Emo Hairstyle
more...

Funky Blonde Hair Color Ideas

hair color 2011 ideas,
more...

emo hairstyles for girls with

cool hairstyles for girls

wiz khalifa hair color.
ok, thought it was
more...

citizenzen
Apr 15, 09:56 PM
Typical promotion of homosexuality. What else is new. They gotta find new ways to bankrupt us here in California.
I'm beginning to think that on a lonely, quiet Friday night this is the most action that Calidude can hope for.
I'm 50 ... and married, Calidude.
What's your excuse?
I'm beginning to think that on a lonely, quiet Friday night this is the most action that Calidude can hope for.
I'm 50 ... and married, Calidude.
What's your excuse?
tman07
Apr 12, 04:35 PM
Nice! Meet mine; :D
Hey!
I got one too! Meet my lil man!
...and the new 42" 1080p 120hz lcd :)
(bonus interweb pts if you know what music video is playing!)
Hey!
I got one too! Meet my lil man!
...and the new 42" 1080p 120hz lcd :)
(bonus interweb pts if you know what music video is playing!)
more...
Thex1138
Sep 29, 11:27 PM
The prototyping lab :rolleyes:
demallien
Oct 4, 02:11 AM
I actually work as a programmer for a DRM provider. Here's what our legal wonks have told us with regards to the DCMA:
1) If we want our player to be able to read files protected by a competitor's DRM, we are entitled to do so. This means that if we had a new iPod-killing mp3 player, we would be legally within our rights to reverse engineer iTunes to crack the DRM, and then re-implement the same algorithm in our own player (it would have to be cleanroom reverse engineering of course, but that's for IP reasons, not the DCMA)
2) However, our player must not give the user more rights than the original player. So, we can't provide an option to rip to mp3 for example. All we can really offer is another player, or, at the absolute limit, a convertor that removes FairPlay DRM, and replaces it with ours (or another provider's). The new DRM should provide exactly the same restrictions on copying/transferring of files as the original. The legal eagles tell us that this last bit is really a bit too grey at the moment to be safe, so we would be better off restricting ourselves to just a player.
This of course makes liars of all those people that spread FUD about the DCMA and DRM in general. All DRM is crackable, and the provisions in the DCMA make it legal to do so, if the reason for doing so does not infringe fair-use....
1) If we want our player to be able to read files protected by a competitor's DRM, we are entitled to do so. This means that if we had a new iPod-killing mp3 player, we would be legally within our rights to reverse engineer iTunes to crack the DRM, and then re-implement the same algorithm in our own player (it would have to be cleanroom reverse engineering of course, but that's for IP reasons, not the DCMA)
2) However, our player must not give the user more rights than the original player. So, we can't provide an option to rip to mp3 for example. All we can really offer is another player, or, at the absolute limit, a convertor that removes FairPlay DRM, and replaces it with ours (or another provider's). The new DRM should provide exactly the same restrictions on copying/transferring of files as the original. The legal eagles tell us that this last bit is really a bit too grey at the moment to be safe, so we would be better off restricting ourselves to just a player.
This of course makes liars of all those people that spread FUD about the DCMA and DRM in general. All DRM is crackable, and the provisions in the DCMA make it legal to do so, if the reason for doing so does not infringe fair-use....
more...
KnightWRX
Mar 13, 12:45 PM
They also helped create an entire new software development industry
Which software development industry would this be ? Embedded systems ? Mobile devices ?
Nope, nothing new there. They expanded maybe, but they did not create.
I'm not talking about the lower levels of computing. I'm talking about the parts of computing that End Users, who will never see an IDE in their entire lives. This is where computing is being redefined. They're shifting the way people use the "input. Process. Output.Store".
Again for the people wanting very much to redefine computing, "shifting the way people use" is not redefining computing. At least qualify it properly as a shift in usability, not in computing. You are talking about the lower levels when you use the word computing.
Why are some of you uninitiated insisting on using "computing" and claiming it is redefined ? Is it because a shift in usability doesn't sound as great accomplishment and you want to make what Apple did much bigger than it really is ? Stay objective please, don't involve emotions you have for a corporation in this discussion.
Which software development industry would this be ? Embedded systems ? Mobile devices ?
Nope, nothing new there. They expanded maybe, but they did not create.
I'm not talking about the lower levels of computing. I'm talking about the parts of computing that End Users, who will never see an IDE in their entire lives. This is where computing is being redefined. They're shifting the way people use the "input. Process. Output.Store".
Again for the people wanting very much to redefine computing, "shifting the way people use" is not redefining computing. At least qualify it properly as a shift in usability, not in computing. You are talking about the lower levels when you use the word computing.
Why are some of you uninitiated insisting on using "computing" and claiming it is redefined ? Is it because a shift in usability doesn't sound as great accomplishment and you want to make what Apple did much bigger than it really is ? Stay objective please, don't involve emotions you have for a corporation in this discussion.

wrxguy
Sep 8, 09:20 AM
kanye west can kiss my ass.....hes a whinny little bitch....
more...

darkplanets
Apr 29, 03:42 PM
I noticed on an aforementioned wikipedia page that Samba was removed...
Does this mean I cannot connect to a linux server via smb:// ???
Not everything is a windows workgroup... :(
I mean I guess it's not a huge deal since I can ssh in, but I liked mounting it as a volume from finder.
Does this mean I cannot connect to a linux server via smb:// ???
Not everything is a windows workgroup... :(
I mean I guess it's not a huge deal since I can ssh in, but I liked mounting it as a volume from finder.

Fearless Leader
Aug 8, 12:36 AM
Anyone Here Think We Should Buy Dell 30" Displays Instead? They are still a lot less money with more inputs. :)
umm dell's 30" is 200 more...
umm dell's 30" is 200 more...
more...
iJohnHenry
Apr 25, 05:08 PM
Called the cops and at most say something to the ladies but not get involved physicaly.
And lock the bitches in (judgemental), 'till the cops get there.
Let them sort it out.
And lock the bitches in (judgemental), 'till the cops get there.
Let them sort it out.
3N16MA
Apr 25, 12:38 PM
Never knew these guys ran a blog. The makers of the now famous Steve Jobs figure and the iHub 2.
jaigo
Oct 11, 09:16 AM
I really hope the Zune becomes a real competitor and threat to Ipod. I am sick of apple sitting on their ass and giving us minimal improvements to the ipod. I want a wide screen, good battery life, THIN and sleek and sturdy. I will not buy a zune but I hope this pushes apple to bring us the goddamn widescreen ipod. :mad:
kvizzel
Mar 17, 05:44 AM
That's messed up.
The kid is going to have to pay.
You know, karma is a bitch.
The kid is going to have to pay.
You know, karma is a bitch.
abhimat.gautam
Apr 29, 04:05 PM
With that headline, I was really hoping to see iCal reverted back to how it looked�:(
naquada
Sep 12, 07:27 AM
UK is down
i just get a broken link from itunes and the apple site.. no black showtime screen.. but hey.. somethings happening!! :D
i just get a broken link from itunes and the apple site.. no black showtime screen.. but hey.. somethings happening!! :D
wordoflife
Mar 17, 11:04 PM
I think the IPS display makes the screen pop out to people who are near by and then they comment on how nice it looks.
I know this from experience :eek:
The iPhone 4 display stands out like crazy (compared to my 3GS and other phones)
I know this from experience :eek:
The iPhone 4 display stands out like crazy (compared to my 3GS and other phones)
JAT
Apr 17, 10:28 PM
Agreed.
Plus Android devices seem loaded with uninstallable Google services.
But I don't trust Google's motives. When Android stands on its own then it might be something great.
If they are uninstallable, how'd they get loaded in there?
Plus Android devices seem loaded with uninstallable Google services.
But I don't trust Google's motives. When Android stands on its own then it might be something great.
If they are uninstallable, how'd they get loaded in there?
No comments:
Post a Comment